Open for Curbside Service & Computer Use (Appt. Only)
Mon., Tues., & Fri. 11am - 3pm
Thurs. 11am - 7pm
For returns - please leave materials in the labelled crate on the table outside.
For pickup - appointments by phone (705-724-3618) or email (email@example.com) are required.
To request materials - visit our Online Catalogue.
Technology - Computers will be available as of Thursday, June 18 with the following considerations:
• If you are not feeling well, stay home! We'll see you when you're feeling better.
• Appointments must be booked in advance.
• Enter through the front door and leave through the back. (Arrows will be on the floor to guide you)
• It is strongly recommended that you wear a mask.
• Please sanitize your hands upon entering.
• Computer is limited to one half-hour (30 minutes).
• Please come alone unless you require a personal support person.
Programming - will continue online only for Summer 2020 including the TD Summer Reading Club. Raising Readers and Toddler Tales are now being shared online! To join our Book Club or French Group, contact us.
Board Meeting - Our next Board Meeting is Monday, June 22. If you're interested in virtually attending, please contact us and we will provide you with the Zoom log-in information.